Thread: COUNTRY BOYS CHICKEN-N-RIBS

Thumbs up COUNTRY BOYS CHICKEN-N-RIBS

Sometimes, he's at the corner of Rt 40 and 331, right off I-70. Fighting with Houston's (the "Chicken Wars", would make a great TV reality show)

Other times, he's set up about 2 miles North of the previous mentioned intersection. Call em ahead 359-6650 !!!!

Anyway,........... a GREAT BIRD to be HAD !!! and the RIBS rock !!!
    If you buy the dinner, he loads you up with potato salad, baked beans, and a homemade dinner roll.

ONE of my FAVORITE places to STOP !!!!
    CHECK IT OUT

Thumbs up SUMMER TIME FOOD

CB's chicken-n-ribs is open for the Summer.
    Stop by and have a great dinner !

I agree. Absolutely the best chicken and ribs in the area. If you are in the area you gotta give this place a try!!! The Exit is 213 off of I-70 he sets up behind the sunoco station.
    8-Ball Racing

Quote Originally Posted by racinman112 View Post
    I agree. Absolutely the best chicken and ribs in the area. If you are in the area you gotta give this place a try!!! The Exit is 213 off of I-70 he sets up behind the sunoco station.
    Behind the Sunoco station is (Houston's), not Country Boys...... major difference.

If you're thinkin they're good, then Country Boys will "knock your sox" off !

Quote Originally Posted by GO FAST TURN LEFT View Post
    Behind the Sunoco station is (Houston's), not Country Boys...... major difference.

If you're thinkin they're good, then Country Boys will "knock your sox" off !
    He was set up there the last time I stopped there ( right behind houston) n no I don,t care for houstons. I also went to his house on the left just on the other side of Bannock (his other setup) every payday soon as I cashed my check for lunch! Trust me I know his AWESOME FOOD!
    8-Ball Racing

Quote Originally Posted by racinman112 View Post
    He was set up there the last time I stopped there ( right behind houston) n no I don,t care for houstons. I also went to his house on the left just on the other side of Bannock (his other setup) every payday soon as I cashed my check for lunch! Trust me I know his AWESOME FOOD!
    Yup, you are right ! Sometimes he does set up @ the Sunoco, but most of the time he's @ the Bannock location.

GLAD to hear of another Country Boy Fan !