Thread: DTWC at Portsmouth this year

Default DTWC at Portsmouth this year

It's official... PRP will host this year's Dirt Track World Championship! (full story on www.dirtondirt.com)

This is awesome news!Between the Hillbilly at I-77 and the DTWC at PRP,that was a great day in dirt racing!
    The Conleys Rock and so does the Lunbeck Ironman!!

Question ?????

My only question is. Is the track leased to Carl and Lucas Oil ? Or Will PRP be allowed to make the call on track prep ?

If Ritchie Lewis is calling the shots,then as much I would like to go and as close to me as that race is to me,I would have to seriously consider passing on the event.

Donna told me theyd prep the track!I have confidence in her and all of the people at PRP as they actually care about the fans and the racing!
    The Conleys Rock and so does the Lunbeck Ironman!!

Default DTWC

wonder what the modified part of the dtwc will be run under { ump,amra, or open } ???????

6. Default

Hmmm, I wonder if PRP will have to number seats on the top 5 rows? The track is first come first serve for seating and the previous DTWC's had a reserve seating price for top rows.

Default No Reserve seats

Talked to Carl Short last year at the DTWC when we purchasing our reserve seats and he said he would rather not have reserve seats.