Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attn mini wedges and clone powered go karts

Default Attn mini wedges and clone powered go karts

The Central Ohio Clone Kart Series in association with the Rt. 62 MX Park would like to invite all clone powered go karts to our inaugural indoor event on Dec. 29 2012 at the Rt. 62 MX park.

Stock appearing clone type rules will govern the flat karts Mini Wedges are also invited to come shake the rust off and run as well rules for the Mini Wedges will be stock appearing clone or 5hp Briggs flat head gasoline is the only fuel that will be allowed no alcohol fuel will be permitted

11x6x6 max. tire size for the mini wedges as well as safety rules will apply the Rt. 62 MX Park is located just west of Martinsburg Ohio right on US RT. 62

for further information please call (740)398-2697 or email at ssracer39@gmail.com

The physical address for the RT. 62 MX Park is 2825 Millersburg Rd. Martinsburg Ohio 43037

Default sound interesting

i haven't touched the wedges since the last race.i think this would be a fun race for the kids.does anyone have an idea of the size of the track?is anyone else plan on going?

Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    i haven't touched the wedges since the last race.i think this would be a fun race for the kids.does anyone have an idea of the size of the track?is anyone else plan on going?
    I hear the track is about 260 feet. Very small we are planing the trip.

Just checking is this race still ago? What time should we be there? Thanks and Merry Christmas

yes this race is still on been hearing from several people about this from all over the ohio valley area verbally confirmed to me we have about 17 flat karts and about 8 mini wedges these are just the people that I myself have talked to and gotten a verbal conformation from we are expecting somewhere around 50 total vehicles so the pit area may get a little cramped but that would make it a good time to meet your neighbor lookin forward to seeing everyone on the 29th ... remember 20.00 per machine free to spectate

gates open at noon racing starts at two hotlaps will start as soon as there are enough vehicles there to put on the track
    Last edited by xracer39; 12-19-2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: stupid smart phone lol

Wish we could come but Braden has a wrestling tournament that day.

is there gonna be a kids flat kart class?

not this time...but if it has a 6.5 clone on it he can run with the adults

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast