Thread: Chevy 355 Race Engine For Sale Cheap

Default Chevy 355 Race Engine For Sale Cheap

I am selling my 355 chevy with only one night in a dirt modified. We worked out an engine deal, that is the only reason for the sale to put it back in the race car. 4 bolt main, forged crank, Eagle H-beam rods, Forged SRP piston, all new hardened bearings, World products 64cc heads with 200cc intake runners, 1.437 roller valve springs, Isky roller cam, lifters, rev-kit, roller rockers stud girdles, Bowtie intake, Circle track oil pan, SFI balancer, and Holley Fuel pump. This engine has one race on it with Brad Penn oil in it. The machine work and balancing was done at Lockwood performance. This engine is 13.1 compression. We have more money in the parts than the asking price of $3,250. My loss is you gain, you are racers, you know what it cost to put this stuff together. Please no-trades. Call or text 937-621-2466. Thanks

Price is down to $3,000. Thanks

To the guy who called today, I don't have your number, just wanting to clarify a couple things to make sure we are on same page, one night since freshened would be better detail. Heads have one run on them down drag strip. Parts was used on motor that sit in machine shop then I purchased them for me. Crank was turned when balanced to 10-10. I just want to be honest. Any more questions please call number above.

Still for sale, a lot of calls, no cash.

Selling this with roller modified, 3,500 will include the car!!!! Cash only no trades!!!!

Car is sold, $2,500!!!! 937-621-2466 call or text prefer text!!!

Engine is SOlD!!!!!