Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ohio Valley DTR

Default Ohio Valley DTR

I just want to take a minute and thank the persons responsible for creating this websight, and thoes who keep an eye on it, Without all of you most of us wouldnt have anything to turn to except 4m, and thats only in extreme cases. This by far the best board I have seen thus far and they keep taking our advise on how to make it better, and they are not always locking down the posts if they get a little heated, letting people discuss like adults, there point of view. SO Thank you ohiovalley Dtr for being here when the old board went in the crapper and giving all us diehard race car fans a place to go and talk, Sincerly Todd Gallion Trucker51
    www.toddgallionracing.com
    2007-2008 Lakeville Speedway MiniTruck Track Champion

Quote Originally Posted by trucker51 View Post
    I just want to take a minute and thank the persons responsible for creating this websight, and thoes who keep an eye on it, Without all of you most of us wouldnt have anything to turn to except 4m, and thats only in extreme cases. This by far the best board I have seen thus far and they keep taking our advise on how to make it better, and they are not always locking down the posts if they get a little heated, letting people discuss like adults, there point of view. SO Thank you ohiovalley Dtr for being here when the old board went in the crapper and giving all us diehard race car fans a place to go and talk, Sincerly Todd Gallion Trucker51
    Well put man,
    OVDTR is awesome way better than the old site.
    also i like how we, the members, put posts into the suggestion forum and ovdtr actually listens and makes changes and adds new things.
    this site is great!

Thumbs up as said before in my post

This is The Great OhioValleyDtr.comtheres not a better place at all if you can't be at the race track 24/7 OVDTR.com is always open for your racing fix.

Thanks to all OVDTR.com people that make this happen everyday also thanks to all the members that keep this place jumping YES Uniblab Rj Yadda Yadda that does include you

well said,this is the best racing site going.
    Delmar71 RG71c HotRoddy71r

First off let me thank you... all of the 1174 members. Without the true dedicated Ohio Valley Racing Community, this site would be a dud. With that being said, I too need my daily racing fix and this is it. I'm glad you all like it.

Thanks to all the OVDTR moderators and my right hand helper Smitty!

Yes I like this site too!I post here a little bit

Now we all know who the suck ups on OVDTR are!

Quote Originally Posted by waygone View Post
    Now we all know who the suck ups on OVDTR are!
    Hey waygone I see u posted on this one to lol u ol suck up you lol
    www.toddgallionracing.com
    2007-2008 Lakeville Speedway MiniTruck Track Champion

I might as well suck up too. Great site. Keep up the good work!

Best damn racin forums on the www right here @ OVDTR, cudos, props and all that good stuff! Keep up the good work my friends

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast